Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Annd we're back.

After much debate, I've decided to attempt to keep a blog for Balmorhea's second European Tour. You've caught me in the middle of a redesign. It's alright starting to bug me, but bare with me here for a few days. Anyhow, my vow to myself and to you is to try and keep it short. We'll see how that goes...

Today has felt incredibly long. We hardly slept on the plane (except for Travis) and have been pretty tired most of the day, stealing little naps wherever we can get them. 10 hour plane ride + 6 hour time travel to the future + driving around + playing a show has made for an exhausting day. Andrew Hernandez is joining us for this tour, doing double duty performing as Meryll and our sound guy. It's so fun already having him around. I'm pretty excited about it all.

Tonight's show was alright. The first show of the tour is never my favorite, but we'll be great after a good night's sleep I'm convinced. We are packed in tight to a small apartment, owned by a gracious host. We haven't had good sleep in over 24 hours (perhaps 36 according to Travis). It's time for bed. I'm sharing a bed with Nicole. Hope she doesn't steal the covers (she does that sometimes)!

gnight,
-aisha

2 comments:

Danyelle said...

yay, i'm so glad you decided to blog. i'll be following you on the map on my wall. one day i will be a groupie :)

mamadelapaz said...

Great to find you blogging about the tour, aisha. I love your view of the world. Hugs all around!