Sunday, April 25, 2010

Utrect

indescribably sleepy. this will be a cave man post.
last night was fun. played a sort of private party in this crazy old machine room. All around us were huge gears and what looked to be parts of...well, giant, machines. Pictures are necessary.

Tonight was the last show of the tour. Felt more sad about it than i thought I would. We're gonna miss Nills. It's been awesome to get to hear him play every night. Had fun on stage. The crowd was pretty great. Had us back for a little encore. twas nice to be on familiar ground again.

I'm writing from the same hostel we stayed in last time. Sitting on a top bunk that is not against a wall and has no rails...here's to hoping I make it through the night without some sort of unfortunate dive to the ground. I've been exhausted all day. Quite ready for bed. Not ready for 9 hours in the van tomorrow, on the great marathon of dropping off Nills, returning the gear, returning the van, etc. oh geeze. It's been so fun though. Maybe my favorite tour yet of the 6 under my belt...

Alright. sleep time. see most of you soon!

1 comment:

Danyelle said...

Fun Fact: When I was six I fell out of a bunk bed at a bed and breakfast. ::Raises glass:: Here's to hoping you don't do the same :)