Monday, October 31, 2011

Photos

Some photos from our first day in Europe.  
Off the plane, through the airport, in the van, straight away to this:


warming up.
(literally.  It was freezing in there.  During soundcheck, in-between songs, I slid my hands back into my   sleeves and breathed down them to bring my fingers back to life).



Rob.




Travis. Kendall.



Feet (mine).




Right behind us.

We spent a day recording for our next record and heard a previously unexplained animalistic cry in the background.  The church is located in a small fenced in neighborhood, with a huge gate that is locked faithfully at midnight every day (locking you in if you are a straggler, locking you out if you are late. strange). Anyhow, all this to say that after exiting the church to investigate the sound, I didn't expect to find two cows moo-ing in the excitement of feeding time.

Travis, Kendall, and I stood outside their fence and watched, while the farmer stared curiously at us, dropped the bucket and walked away.