Saturday, November 26, 2011


I've only been back in America for a little over a week, but already I miss life across the pond.  Some glorious day I'll embark on my ex-patriot life!  But until then, I'll attempt to get my fill in short stints and little adventures.  The tour was great.  We played super well together.  And I miss those boys already.

Here are some photos to round things out.

ciao, till next time!
-aisha

Final salute to Feinkost Lampe.  Hannover, Germany.




 Goodbyes to our lovely hosts.  Hannover, Germany.




 Exploring the new art space in the home of the wonderful Klaus Frahm.  
Really, his entire house is a work of art in itself.  Beautifully designed.  Michael took some great photos, which you can see here and here.




The stage for dinner. Klaus Haus. Hamburg, Germany.




 Klaus Haus.  Hamburg, Germany.




Tuscany.  Italy.




My little set up.  On stage in Vienna, Austria.




Kendall and Dylan. Train station!  Vienna, Austria. 




 Vienna, Austria.





Vienna, Austria. 

bye. bye!






No comments: