Friday, October 26, 2012

Seattle, WA

I love that my life is filled with friends across America who are like a deep, deep rejuvenating breath.

After setting up, sound checking annnd very comfortably eating an entire pizza all by myself (..oops..), my dear friend Ginger came by to hang out and catch up.  I hadn't seen her in months.  And I've been hangin out with these guys for weeks.  It was so good and inspiring and comforting to sit down with an old friend.  

She had to leave before the show, but I left our hangout feeling refreshed and pleased and excited about touring and the performance.

And ha, then the show made me even more excited about the show!  There was this girl in the front ro, right at my feet screaming "YEAAAAH, STRINGS!!!" hahaha.  She was so, incredibly pumped. The room was full.  The crowd was loud.  They cheered before a few of the songs were even over.  wild.  They demanded an encore. they lined up at the merch booth.  great. night.!
  

No comments: