Monday, February 25, 2008

More of day 7


It's such a nice day!  I think we've all spent some time outside, reading or writing.  For the first day since Austin, I didn't have to wear the ski jacket outside! haha.  Big step for me.  I made out alright in a tank top.  Twas nice.  

Alex, Dave, Adam and I went on a little walk led by Austin Dupree.  It was scenic and pretty.  We walked a wide path through lots of trees and dilapidated houses and sheds.  There was also this creepy looking old factory building we passed.  Apparently, it's private property and a local officer was quick to materialize out of no where and let us know.  So we got back on the path and headed back to the Vista house.

You're probably wondering what Rob and Michael were up to all day.  Rob got sick last night.  Michael took him to the doctor today and it turns out that he has the flu...a contagious strand.  So we've got lots of anti-bacterial and cold medicine for all of us.  Don't worry moms and dads, we're washing our hands a lot and being really careful about keeping things clean.  The boys also brought lots of Vitamins (Dad, I know you're glad to hear that).  And we have lots of fruit and healthy things with us too.  Hopefully he'll feel better soon.  He's napping now.  Luckily, we don't have too far to go tonight.  Ashville is only an hour away.  Welllll we're loading up the car and getting ready to go.  

Ta ta for now
-Aisha

3 comments:

Erica Wilson said...

Aisha, thanks a lot for keeping up this blog. I have missed you all and I'm grateful to hear anything that you write. Tell the rest that I say hello.

Coleman

Anonymous said...

this is the highlight of my day. you don't understand. in the midst of stupid papers about race in Atlanta in the 1940s and 50s and reading about Indian history I love coming home and reading your blog. i don't know if that's sad and pathetic, but oh well. miss you friend :)

Grub Street Bums said...

Your blog has replaced the old blog addiction that I had to John Mayer. Yeah, feel special, let it warm you up at nite, alright?