Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We Have Arrived!

Hey hey,

We are in Dallas!  After a 2 and a half hour ride in a packed car, and one detour to the famous Czech Stop y (In West, Texas [no not regionally west, but the city is actually called West...weird, I know]), we made it.  We're about to play a show at Good Records, an awesome indie record store near downtown.  It'll be a short set, all acoustic, or "unplugged" as the cool kids say.

I think we have some friends waiting for us in Denton, where we'll play our second show of the night.  Alex and Adam, half of the touring Trapdoor band, will meet us up there, along with Bexar Bexar.  Fun things ahead.  I'm sleepy, and my head hurts but still I can't complain. :)  

Until the next time I find wireless,
Aisha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love good records! i know things will settle into more of a flow soon - keep at it ish.

be sure to include lots of details about the shows for all your geek readers...