Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 16 - March 6 - Cleveland

Hello hello. This will be the shortest blog. Ready?

I don't even remember where we played this day, but I do remember that it was fun...I think. I also can't remember quite where we stayed...Or what we did.

This was a let down of a blog, I know. But I'm writing this on March 7 and I can barely remember all that happened yesterday.

oh, wait. It's commin back. We played this house show. I think the place was called The Tower? After driving around for a good while and finally finding a pizza place for some dinner, we came back, set up and played to a small gathering of people. It was pretty darn cold. That's the thing about the north, it's cold allll the time.

I don't really remember anything individually about each set, but I remember that I felt good about them. Afterwards, a local band called To Be a High Powered Executive played and they were great. They even had a smoke machine! haha. Those guys were nice enough to let us stay at their apartment with their awesome orange cat named Jack.

In the morning we went out for coffee and breakfast and then hopped in the car for Bloomington.

Sometimes, the days feel a little bit the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're high, aren't you. aren't you.