Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7 - Aberdeen, Scotland

Hey!

We are alive and mostly well. We've all got some part of a cough or cold thing going on.
This will have to be quick. Sadly, I can't update you on all that's gone on in the past few days, but i will tell you that we took a Ferry from France to England and it was infinitely less fun than I expected. I am bias though. Apparently, my body thinks floating on the ocean in a large ship is reason to feel weird. I've never had another opportunity to feel sea sick, but I think I'm a contestant for that. Anyway, think about this. It's a giant boat so large that cars, vans and 18 wheelers can drive onto it...and it still floats! Yes, yes, I knew that that's what a ferry does, but it's such a strange thing to me still.

anyway, we're in Aberdeen, Scotland now. It seems kind of interesting, but after the show, we'll sleep in the Aberdeen Youth Hostal, and then be on our way tomorrow. Our UK shows haven't been everything I was expecting, and I guess we've all felt a little weird about how things turned out each night...but, we've got a few left. We'll be home in a little over a week. crazy.

No comments: