Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18

Sittin in a hostel bed in Nuremberg, Germany. Today is our first day off and we've spent most of the daylight driving. Tomorrow we play in Prague. I've never been there before, so I'm not sure what to expect. But I'm pretty ready to find out!

I've finally gotten sick. Thought I was about to make it out of the tour unscathed. I slept for nearly 4 hours straight in the car today. ugh. I haven't exactly been eating enough throughout the day, which doesn't help. I just barely snack after a breakfast that's usually bread + more bread and then fill myself with dinner. But hopefully the food situation will be good this week. Actual nourishment + vitamins, emergen c, cold meds and echinacea will hopefully do the trick!

Anyhow. Weird show last night. My violin kept going out for no reason, so I unplugged and played at the very edge of the stage. A bunch of other strange things occured. I'm gonna blame it on a stage poltergeist of some kind. hah. ah. ok. The internet here keeps going out so i'm going to surrender while hoping that this actually posts.

adios,
-aisha