Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fraaaaaance!

Here we are, settin up in Paris, France. We had quite the driving adventure last night after a show that seemed to sort of underwhelm us a bit. It wasn't bad at all, but sometimes you just finish playing and all you can think of to say is, "well, that happened." And then you pack up and think about sleeping. Or in this case you pack up and get stuck in midnight traffic, get misled by confusing highways, and drive for nearly four hours. Weird. frustrating. But Andrew and I distracted ourselves quite nicely with at least a 2 hour Super Mario Bros. 3 adventure on my laptop. so so fun. I forgot how fun it is to just keep playing video games and laughing until you're completely exhausted and useless. haha. Twas great.

We finally pulled into a hotel at 3:30am (first out of three we tried outside of london that wasn't completely booked) and I had a bed to myself for the first time in a long time and I felt like a queen!

Well well, we are in the middle of soundcheck and I feel strange sitting up here typing, SO! I think I'll go now. more later!

-aisha

No comments: