Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nov. 13th - France

Hello!

I haven't written in days. Forgive me. But things have been going swell. They got weird for a second, but then got way, way better. We played to an enthusiastically full house in Madrid. Travis played his bass in a cage in what is usually a gay bar in Bilbao, Spain. Yesterday, we played in an enormous cathedral in Gent, Belgium that was build in the 18th century. ...And nearly sold out of all the merch that was projected to last us until the end of the week (!!).

It's been so great. I am not anxious to go home. I am not anxious for things to end. Everything is moving at the right pace, I feel. We are about to eat dinner before we play a house show in France at a very lovely, cozy abode.

This is the life, I think.

-aisha

1 comment:

mamadelapaz said...

I've missed your posts! This one has me smiling. Write more about this most wonderful life...these are days you don't want to get lost in the frenzy of whatever comes next. Hugs all around!