Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 11 - Aug. 16 - Saturday

Woo! I've finally caught up to today! I've been writing for a good while. We are on our way to Spokane and I've only heard weird things about this place. It is the home of Gonzaga university, but besides that it's just a college town void of college kids since its summer.

This morning Taylor, Nicole, Brian and I had Vietnamese food for breakfast. Everything close was closed! And apparently people who need coffee in the morning don't need food, because all these coffee shops had wimpy little pastries. My hunger surpassed crepes and scones. And since apparently no one eats before 11am on Capitol Hill except those who like Vietnamese food, that is where we wound up. Now I am stuffed sitting next to Nicole in the van full of hot air and the smell of seven different kinds of chips that can't be any kind of healthy. Hope people come to the show tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gonzaga??? How did you not know that was a weird town before you got there?