Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 3 - Thursday - April 16

We are in Berlin! I am amazed by how many cities I have seen just in the past few weeks. About a week ago, I returned from a 5 day tour with the Trapdoor Band through the south. I was inundated by history then and I am still. I am in Germany. Germany. This trip could not have happened for me 60 years ago. Mike has driven the whole time so far. People drive ridiculously fast here! I won't tell you the numbers on the speed limit signs that we saw. We are well rested, well fed and in good spirits.

2 comments:

mamadelapaz said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughtful and poetic ponderings about the people and places you're seeing.

Sounds like an amazing adventure. Can't wait to see photos!

Hope your head is better...

Jan (Travis' mom)

Danyelle Sawyers said...

are there speed limits in germany? did you know all polar bears may or may not be left handed?